Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- DigitalOcean - the App is served on DigitalOcean.
- MongoDB Atlas - the App uses MongoDB Atlas to store information.
- Mixpanel, Inc. - the App uses Mixpanel to analyze user data.
- Sentry - the App uses Sentry to analyze errors related to user operations.
- LogTail - the App uses LogTail to analyze application logs.
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you once you have installed the App:
- Order Item Information such as Price, Product Id, Variant Id, Quantity
- Product Information such as Product Name, Variant Name, Price, Available Quantity, Cost, etc.
- Information about you and others who may access the App on behalf of your stores, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, and billing information.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers to provide the Service and operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App; and Provide you with information about our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your Rights If you are a European resident, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Data Retention When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.